Today is a great day. My family just celebrated the 4th. It is a great time to reflect on what we have. I think so many times I get caught up on what I think I need/want and forget about what I really have. So I am listing some of the blessings I/You have:
- Health - I have great health.
- Family - Mine is great
- Friends - I have to many ( kidding )
- Freedom - I take this for granted almost everyday. We have soldiers fighting for our freedom as I write.
- Ability to worship - No matter what your religion is, you get to do as you wish.
- Opportunity - We have the opportunity to do great things in our lives. We get to choose.
- Stuff- I have too much I think, but am thankful.
- Ability to make a change - We all have it, but have to work at it.
- There are so many more. I am so happy to have all this and so much more.
It's humbles me to think that I am such a small spec in the overall scheme of things but I have a role to play. I just think today I am going to be thankful that I am where I am.